Candidates, who appeared for the public examination for Classes 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th, can check their results online through the official website – https://www.samastha.in/.
The Islamic Educational Board had conducted the public examination on April 3 and 4, 2021.
You have successfully cast your vote
Candidates can check the Kerala Samastha public examination results either from the official website or from the link provided below.
Direct link: Kerala Samastha public examination results
Those candidates who are not satisfied with their results can apply online for re-evaluation. For re-evaluation they need to fill up the application form online and need to pay the applicable fee online for re-evaluation.
After receiving the application, the Board will do retotaling /rechecking and then will declare the revised result in the PDF format.
How to check Kerala Sunni Vidyabhyasa Board Result?
1) Visit the official Samastha Kerala Sunni Vidyabhyasa Board website – https://samastha.in
2) On the Home Page, click on the Result link, given in the LHS of the page.
3) Now Click on the Result link, a new page will appear on your screen
4) Select your class, enter the registration number
5) Download the result, and save it for future reference.
“We are working on getting 100 hospital beds and over 500 oxygen concentrators,” says Jacqueline Fernandez amid COVID crisis in India : Bollywood News – Bollywood Hungama
Jacqueline Fernandez’s recently launched foundation YOLO is working endlessly to hel…